Nowadays, we can also make money through Quora by joining the Quora partner program.
Here, we will discuss each and everything about it means from joining to how to increase earning.
I will discuss it under different-different headings. These are:
- Make an Account on Quora (To Join Quora Partner Program)
- Quora Partner Program Invite
- How to Make Money on Quora Partner Program
- Suggestions for You
- Question Value Insights
- Quora Partner Program Payment
- Important Points
Make an Account on Quora (To Join Quora Partner Program)
To join it, you must have an account on Quora.
You can make an account on Quora with your Google account or Facebook account or you can sign up with your email id.
Quora Partner Program Invite
It is an invitation-based program means if Quora invites you then only you can join it.
For getting Quora’s invitation very quickly try to maintain a good profile by asking quality questions and answering most of the questions on Quora platform.
How to Make Money on Quora Partner Program
You can make money on it by asking quality questions after joining it.
To ask a question, click on “add question” after this you will get a new pop-up where you can write your question.
In last, click on the “add question” icon to add the question.
Suggestions for You
You can increase your earning by using “Suggestions for You” feature of Quora partner program because topics under “Suggestions for You” need more questions.
To use the “Suggestions for You” feature of Quora, click on “Suggestions for You”. After this, you would get many topics for your questions.
Question Value Insights
You can also use the “Question Value Insights” feature of Quora to increase your earning.
Through “Question Value Insights” feature of Quora you can see the earnings of questions under different-different time.
|Time Slot||Earning Slot|
|A month ago||$0.01 – 1.00|
$1.00 – 10.00
$10.00 – 100.0
|6 months ago||$0.01 – 1.00|
$1.00 – 10.00
$10.00 – 100.0
|A year ago||$0.01 – 1.00|
$1.00 – 10.00
$10.00 – 100.0
From the above table we can say that we can see questions under different-different slots of money. For example, In one month ago, we can see questions under $0.01 – 1.00, $1.00 – 10.00, $10.00 – 100.0 and $100.00+.
Similarly, we can see questions under different -different slots of money for 6 months ago and one year ago also.
Try to ask the questions similar to the “question value insights” to increase the earning.
Quora Partner Program Payment
You can take payment in:
- Stripe account ( If you are located in the U.S.)
- PayPal account (For non-U.S. eligible country)
You can connect your Stripe account or PayPal account at any time as you want.
Quora paid on first Monday of the month.
You must have at least $10.00 in your Quora account for getting payment.
You would not receive payment until you would connect your Stripe or Paypal account.
You can change your Stripe or PayPal account at any time.
To connect or change PayPal account detail, click on “update PayPal”.
Then type your Email id and password in the given box. After this, click on “log in” to connect your PayPal account detail.
You can use the same method to connect your Stripe account for getting payment from Quora (I do not know what are the things required to connect Stripe account with Quora Partner program).
- Questions must be consistent with Quora’s acceptable use policy and Quora’s policies and guidelines.
- Questions must be unique.
- You must have one and only on account (If you have more than one account on Quora then you would be excluded from Quora partner program).
- Do not try to generate traffic through other means like paid traffic because it may push you out of the Quora partner program.
- Questions should abide by Quora’s Be Nice, Be Respectful (BNBR) policy.
- Questions should be clearly written.
- Questions must have correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitalization to be used in questions. A question should consist of a complete sentence(s) and end in a question mark.
- You can add one question in two or/and more than two languages. But questions must be grammatically correct.
- Try to ignore the personal question(s). For example, my 13-year-old daughter is being bullied at school, what should I do?
- Questions must be in general form.
- Choose topics that are accurate and directly relevant to getting an expert answer.
- Do not ask questions about Quora, Quora Community and Quora users (specific people who are not public figures) because Quora does not pay on these questions.
- Try to ignore the merging of questions because if 1st question merged into 2nd question then 1st question does not make money but 2nd question makes money.
- If you have any doubt or you want to clear anything then you can contact Quora (firstname.lastname@example.org) through your registered email id.
- You can ask as many questions as you want.
- You can see the average value of the question.
- You can also see the earnings of top five Quora partners.
- Questions are compensated based on the user engagement and advertising revenue they generate.
- You can earn money on your questions for 1 year.
- Your dashboard updated by 5 pm Pacific Standard Time daily. It may update earlier but will update by 5 pm PT at the latest.
- Quora does not pay on anonymous questions.
- Quora always informed your partners through message/messages. You can read these message/messages in the message box, after clicking on the “messages” icon.
- Ads will appear based on either the topic that the question is in or they will be targeted specifically to the user viewing the page based on their interests. Targeting users allows us to have questions and answers about everything in the world rather than just about specific topics that advertisers want to sell on.
- You can make as much money as you want on it means there is no limitation in making the money on it.
These are the important points about the Quora partner program through which you can increase your earning and also you can save yourself from expulsion from it.
If you know any other thing about the Quora partner program then let me know in the comments, please.